2018 Summit Topics:
-Current successes with the IC Enterprise Management and IC Desktop Environment Programs, and understanding what technical gaps industry can help with
-Advancements in fusing information stemming from different sensors and disciplines to develop accurate decisions
-Coordinating with partner agencies and industry to implement off-the-shelf and ready to install intel solutions at a quicker pace and cost-effective scale
-Understanding how to effectively prioritize in a budget-constrained environment while not compromising data security measures
- IC ITE’s role in employing big data tools and leveraging analytics to improve the Multi-INT landscape
-Progress in safeguarding information within the cloud to ensure that while sharing is encouraged between the IC, the integrity of data is not compromised
At Our Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing intelligence officers and analysts.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some the latest technologies helping process, exploit, and disseminate big data.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and will receive a pre-Summit questionnaire for precise questions and subject matters you would like our speakers to address.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s summit directly supports DoD, Military Services, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Participating Organizations at last year’s Summit
OPNAV N2/N6, NSA, DIA, CIA, Raytheon, BAE, Accenture Federal Services, USD (I), MITRE, Northrop Grumman, Army INSCOM, HQAF ACC, FBI, NGA, Deloitte, Dept of State, General Dynamics, DISA, Army G-2, USSOCOM, ViaSat, Black River Systems, Carahsoft, Lockheed Martin, Booz Allen, DHS Office of Intel and Analysis, DoD CIO, ODNI
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Multi-Intelligence Exploitation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus HERE