Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Summit:
-Current progress of IC-ITE in its Second Epoch
-Advancements in fusing information stemming from different sensors and disciplines to develop accurate decisions
-Coordinating with partner agencies and allied nations to improve intelligence sharing and exploitation capabilities
- IC ITE’s role in employing big data tools and leveraging analytics to improve the Multi-INT landscape
-Simplifying intelligence computing architectures to increase cyber security
-Creating flexible sharing techniques using high performance computers
At Our Summit You Will Have the Ability to:
- - Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing intelligence officers and analysts.
- - Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some the latest technologies helping process, exploit, and disseminate big data.
- - Impact: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports the IC, DoD, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum. (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Intelligence Exploitation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus HERE
Participating Organizations at last year’s Summit
OPNAV N2/N6, NSA, DIA, CIA, Raytheon, BAE, Accenture Federal Services, USD (I), MITRE, Northrop Grumman, Army INSCOM, HQAF ACC, FBI, NGA, Deloitte, Dept of State, General Dynamics, DISA, Army G-2, USSOCOM, ViaSat, Black River Systems, Carahsoft, Lockheed Martin, Booz Allen, DHS Office of Intel and Analysis, DoD CIO, ODNI
Attendee Profile: SRI International, BAE Systems, GDMS, Perspecta, Elastic, CES LLC, Vertione, Edge 360, SOS International LLC, AT&T, MOSAIC Technologies Group, The Buffalo Group, Booz Allen Hamilton, Dimensional Concepts LLC, Adobe, Diffeo, Harris Corp, Black River Systems, Owl Cyber Defense, OAG Aviation Worldwide LLC