- SPONSOR / EXHIBIT
- Past Summits
- Contact Us
- DSI Home
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*
- Current progress of IC-ITE in its Second Epoch
- Advancements in fusing information stemming from different sensors and disciplines to develop accurate decisions
- Coordinating with partner agencies and allied nations to improve intelligence sharing and exploitation capabilities
- Creating flexible sharing techniques using high performance computers
- IC ITE’s role in employing big data tools and leveraging analytics to improve the Multi-INT landscape
- Simplifying intelligence computing architectures to increase cyber security
__________________________________________________________________________ Exhibit and Sponsorship Information The Intelligence Exploitation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Participating Organizations at the 2019 Summit:
OPNAV N2/N6, NSA, DIA, CIA, Raytheon, BAE, Accenture Federal Services, USD (I), MITRE, Northrop Grumman, Army INSCOM, HQAF ACC, FBI, NGA, Deloitte, Dept of State, General Dynamics, DISA, Army G-2, USSOCOM, ViaSat, Black River Systems, Carahsoft, Lockheed Martin, Booz Allen, DHS Office of Intel and Analysis, DoD CIO, ODNI, SRI International, BAE Systems, GDMS, Perspecta, Elastic, CES LLC, Vertione, Edge 360, SOS International LLC, AT&T, MOSAIC Technologies Group, The Buffalo Group, Booz Allen Hamilton, Dimensional Concepts LLC, Adobe, Diffeo, Harris Corp, Black River Systems, Owl Cyber Defense, OAG Aviation Worldwide LLC, and more!__________________________________________________________________________ Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports the IC, DoD, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum. (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission.)