- Leading the intelligence community through transformation, modernization, & collaboration
- Driving innovation & advancing digital transformation across the CIA
- Enhancing intelligence driven decision-making to support FBI mission objectives
- Achieving a cost-effective, operational, & secure DoD information enterprise
- Developing & sustaining mission-critical enterprise services & cloud based solutions to support the DoD workforce
- Delivering the complete spectrum of IT services to the IC to outpace strategic competitors
- Accelerating multi-cloud migration to modernize & enhance intelligence exploitation
Participating Organizations at Last Year's Summit Included:
Amazon Web Services, Office of the Secretary of Defense, SAIC, NGA, Viasat, Air Force Material Command, Fivecast, WHMO, IBM, DCSA, Vectrus, British Defence Staff, Informatica Federal, U.S. Army, Blake Wilson Group, Joint Force, Owl Cyber Defense Solutions, NSA, ByLight Professional IT Services, DIA, LexisNexis Special Services, USAF, Ansys, DoD, NetApp, DISA, Alta Via Consulting, U.S. Military Academy West Point, Praescient Analytics, Ball Aerospace, Air National Guard, Institute for Critical Infrastructure Technology, Red Arch Solutions, Immuta, Dataminr, Esri, Scale AI, Enveil, A1C Partners, ECS Federal, Venntel Inc, and more!
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the intelligence community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports the IC, DoD, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum and a widely attended gathering.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission.)
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*