- SPONSOR / EXHIBIT
- Past Summits
- Contact Us
- DSI Home
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*
- Leveraging the Power of Cloud Computing to Increase Intelligence Sharing across the IC
- Unifying Air Force IT Capabilities to Conduct Full Spectrum Intelligence Operations
- Transforming Army Intelligence into a Net-Centric Community
- Migrating to the Cloud to Enable Faster Data Consolidation and Exploitation Across the IC
- Harnessing Emerging Technology to Increase Data Sharing at the NGA
- Collaborating with IC Members to Deliver All-Source Intelligence and Analysis for U.S. Diplomats
- Leading the Way Forward in Digital Transformation Across the Federal Government at GSA
OPNAV N2/N6, NSA, DIA, CIA, Raytheon, BAE, Accenture Federal Services, USD (I), MITRE, Northrop Grumman, Army INSCOM, HQAF ACC, FBI, NGA, Deloitte, Dept of State, General Dynamics, DISA, Army G-2, USSOCOM, ViaSat, Black River Systems, Carahsoft, Lockheed Martin, Booz Allen, DHS Office of Intel and Analysis, DoD CIO, ODNI, SRI International, BAE Systems, GDMS, Perspecta, Elastic, CES LLC, Vertione, Edge 360, SOS International LLC, AT&T, MOSAIC Technologies Group, The Buffalo Group, Booz Allen Hamilton, Dimensional Concepts LLC, Adobe, Diffeo, Harris Corp, Black River Systems, Owl Cyber Defense, OAG Aviation Worldwide LLC, and more!__________________________________________________________________________
- DSI’s Summit directly supports the IC, DoD, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum. (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission.)