- Modernizing DoD IT Systems with Basics-Based Approach
- Supporting Foreign Policy Initiatives Through State Department-IC Collaboration
- Enabling Intelligence-Driven Decision-Making at FBI to Protect National Security
- Harnessing Emerging Technologies to Help Exploit & Enhance the Push Toward OSINT
- Transforming Army Intelligence in Support of Warfighter Efforts
- Defining CIA Initiatives to Accelerate Digital Data Priorities
- Modernizing the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communication System Through DIA-Industry Collaboration
- Leveraging Cloud Services and Resources to Provide the Army with Actionable Intelligence
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information
The Intelligence Exploitation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus
Participating Organizations at the Most Recent Summit:
OPNAV N2/N6, NSA, DIA, CIA, Raytheon, BAE, Accenture Federal Services, USD (I), MITRE, Northrop Grumman, Army INSCOM, HQAF ACC, FBI, NGA, Deloitte, Dept of State, General Dynamics, DISA, Army G-2, USSOCOM, ViaSat, Black River Systems, Carahsoft, Lockheed Martin, Booz Allen, DHS Office of Intel and Analysis, DoD CIO, ODNI, SRI International, BAE Systems, GDMS, Perspecta, Elastic, CES LLC, Vertione, Edge 360, SOS International LLC, AT&T, MOSAIC Technologies Group, The Buffalo Group, Booz Allen Hamilton, Dimensional Concepts LLC, Adobe, Diffeo, Harris Corp, Black River Systems, Owl Cyber Defense, OAG Aviation Worldwide LLC, and more!
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports the IC, DoD, and federal priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum. (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission.)